The DepthTrax 2BX is a powerful dashboard depth finder and dual temperature gauge. Its SONAR technology uses advanced algorithmic programming to deliver precise depth readings 4 times per second up to a depth of 600 feet. It also measures air and water temperature, accurate to the nearest 1/10th degree. Available in transom-mount or thru-hull configurations to match your specific needs.
Dimensions: 2" Diameter x 1.75" Depth (51 x 45 mm)
Screen Size: Height: 1.65" Width: .87" (42 x 22 mm)
Operating Temperature: 0~160°F (-18~71 °c)
Depth Range: 2.5 ft (.7 m) ~ 600 ft (180 m)
Transducer Cable Length: 30 ft (9 m)
Transducer Frequency: 200 kHz
Transducer Beam Angle: 14/Degrees
Power Requirement: 12-14 VDC
Current Draw: 200 mAh
Every item in our store comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your order within 30 days of its arrival, we'll refund your money (less shipping & handling charges and/or expenses) or exchange it for another item. Simply contact customer service through our customer service portal for return authorization. If we made a mistake on your order, your return surface shipping will be reimbursed. For your protection, please insure the package for its full value. COD's are not accepted.
The DepthTrax 2BX is an affordable solution for boating enthusiasts looking for a powerful and reliable dashboard depth finder that can also produce accurate water and air temperature readings.
Designed & supported in the USA.
Backed by a 2 year warranty.
Utilizing SONAR technology and the most advanced algorithmic programming available today, the DepthTrax 2BX delivers precise depth readings 4 times per second, allowing you to take plane readings at up to 60 MPH. Switch to temperature mode to accurately measure air and water temperature to the nearest 1/10th degree.
The DepthTrax 2BX is available in both transom mount and 2” thru-hull configurations, to match your vessel’s requirements and personal preference. Both black and white faceplates and bezels are included, to match the look and feel of your dashboard.
The keel offset function automatically adjusts depth readings to account for your vessel’s draft requirements. DepthTrax Intelligent SONAR auto-intensifies bottom echoes for error-free readings in even the murkiest of waters. Dual depth alarms can be set to alert you when a specified maximum or minimum depth is reached.
• The DepthTrax 2BX’s powerful SONAR depth finder instantly and accurately measures water depth up to 600 feet
• Display includes an air temperature sensor with a 3ft harness to allow for localized air temperature readings.
• A sensor embedded in the transducer provides the display with water temperature readings to the nearest 1/10th degree.
• Dual alarms can be set to produce an audible alarm once a maximum and minimum depth has been measured.
• Automatic range & sensitivity. No need to dig through menus to get performance from your unit - we take care of just about everything for you.
• Keel offset automatically adjusts depth readings to account for your vessel’s draft requirements.
• Available in both transom mount and 2” thru-hull configurations, to match your vessel’s requirements and personal preference.
• LED backlighting for low power consumption
• Polarized LCD for glare-free viewing
• Fully waterproof display
• Designed and supported in the USA
• Industry-leading 2-year “You Break It… We Fix It” Warranty
Transom Mounting: Click Here to Watch the Installation Video
Glue-In Mounting: Glue-In Installation is for NON-CORED hulls or aluminum hulls thinner than 1/8” ONLY. Glue-in mounting of the transducer is NOT suitable for all vessels. Click Here to watch the installation video and learn if this is a suitable installation method for your hull.
Thru-Hull Mounting: Requires a 2" Hole to be cut in the hull. Click Here to Watch the Installation Video
Product Orientation Video
Get to know the HawkEye Depth Finder
Installing a Boat Mount Depth Finder
This Video Short contains a brief video explanation of the proper way to install a boat mount depth finder.
Transom Mounting a Transducer on a Boat
This Video Short contains a brief video showing how to Transom Mount a Transducer on a Boat.
Installing a Thru-Hull Transducer
This Video Short demonstrates how to properly Install a Thru-Hull Transducer