Swap Your Transducer
Although the transducer included with your HawkEye® depth finder is suitable for most vessels, we’ve made it quick and easy for you to exchange it for one that is fine-tuned for your specific vessel. Exchanges are high-power, ultra-sensitive AIRMAR® Thru-Hull and Glue-In Transducers (*).
(*) Glue-In Transducers are only suitable for non-temperature depth finder models.
The Exchange Process
- Choose between a Non-Temperature or Temperature Transducer to match your depth sounder display and add the transducer of choice to your cart. A "Core-Charge" for $50.00 for the transducer to be returned will automatically be added to your cart as well. Any orders that are placed without the core charge will be automatically canceled.
- When you receive the replacement transducer, pack the standard transducer in the box that you received the replacement transducer in.
- Attach the prepaid return label provided with the replacement transducer to the outside of the box.
- Deliver it to your local post office or letter carrier.
- Upon receipt, the $50.00 core charge will be refunded (**)
(**) The returned transducer must be in new - unused condition and include all the original parts and accessories to receive full credit. All transducers returned in used condition or with missing parts will be charged a $20.00 refurbish fee.
A Note About the "Core-Charge"
If you do not want to pay a Core Charge, we offer the following options:
- Contact customer support and make arrangements to return your core prior to receiving the replacement transducer. This option could take up to 2 weeks.
- Contact your local marine dealer or marine store and purchase your desired transducer. No refund for the original transducer will be given.
IF YOU DELETE THE CORE CHARGE FROM YOUR CART, YOUR ORDER WILL BE CANCELED AND REFUNDED.