A "Core Charge" is similar to the deposit you might pay for a can or bottle of soda. In many states, to promote recycling, you are charged a deposit when you purchase a can of soda and you receive your deposit back when you return the empty can. So that we can ship out your replacement transducer before receiving your exchanged item back, we charge a core charge.
Here's how the Core Charge works:
- The Core Charge deposit is charged at the time of purchase
- Upon receipt of your original transducer, a full refund of the core charge ($50.00) will be credited back to your original payment method. The returned transducer must be in new, unused condition and include all original parts and accessories to receive full credit. All transducers returned in used condition or with missing parts will be charged a $20.00 refurbish fee.
If you do not want to pay a core charge, please contact customer support and prearrange to ship your replacement transducer back first.
IF YOU DELETE THE CORE CHARGE FROM YOUR CART, YOUR ORDER WILL BE CANCELED AND REFUNDED.
At that time we offer 3 options:
- Resubmit the order and pay the core charge. You will receive the replacement transducer and return shipping box in a couple of days.
- Contact customer support and make arrangements to return your core prior to receiving the replacement transducer. This option could take up to 2 weeks.
- Contact your local marine dealer or marine store and purchase your desired transducer. No refund for the original transducer will be given.