The FishTrax 1Ck Kayak Fish Finder is an all in one kit that makes mounting on any Kyak, Canoe, Jon Boat, paddleboard etc quick and easy. The waterproof FishTrax 1C is the ultimate paddle sport fish finder as it's the only 100% waterproof fish finder available today. The FishTrax system doesn't require a bulky external battery, the entire system is compact, lightweight, and ready when you are. It's also easily removable with one twist of the TraxMount adapter so you can take it with you at the end of the day.
The Ultimate ~ Everything Fish Finder...
ThThe FishTrax 1C is for experienced anglers who demand a high-definition fishing experience. It incorporates a full-color, high-definition VirtuView™ TFTN display and has three operating modes: Fish Finder, Data, and Ice-Mode Digital Flasher. The Fish Finder mode identifies the presence of fish, bottom contour and composition, and the overall depth of the water on the HD color display. The Data Mode enlarges depth, temperature, and battery voltage readings so they are easy to read from several feet away while allowing the fish finder to run in the background so that you can keep an eye out for optimal fish habitats. The Ice-Mode Digital Flasher gives you real-time FishTrax sonar echoes like a traditional flasher, perfect for targeting suspended fish while ice fishing. The FishTrax 1C also incorporates user-selectable, dual-beam FishTrax Intelligent
Sonar which allows fine-tuning of the fish finder to adapt to any fishing style or platform. It has a 100-level sensitivity adjustment, multi-level depth ranges, and auto-zoom bottom tracking. Integrated fish and depth alarms intensify prey targeting.
SONAR Like Nothing Else...
FishTrax Intelligent Sonar uses SONAR sound waves to detect depth, locate fish, and define bottom contour, composition, and structure. Using specialized microprocessors, these sound waves are generated by the FishTrax display and sent to the FishTrax sonar sensor. The sonar sensor, acting first as a “speaker”, emits these sound waves as a series of pulses. Then, microseconds later, the sonar sensor switches to a “microphone” and listens for the return of the pulses as they bounce off of objects in the water column (sometimes referred to as “echoes”). The “echoes” are sent back to the display where using proprietary algorithms in the FishTrax software, they are analyzed for location, size, and composition of the objects. These signal are then arranged by FishTrax’s Human Interface Software and displayed in an easy to understand manner on the VirtuView ICON display.
Ultra-Light Power Supply...
Space and weight saving design is great for kayaks and float tube anglers alike. This unit comes with auto switching dual-beam FishTrax Intelligent Sonar that will read up to 240 feet in 1/10 precision.
Adjusting the amount of detail the shown on the VirtuView™ display is as simple as adjusting the fish finder’s sensitivity. There are 100 user selectable sensitivity settings to choose from. Select a higher sensitivity setting to show smaller sonar returns on-screen, or a lower setting to remove clutter from the screen. Adjusting Sensitivity also affects how sonar returns are identified as fish icon symbols - more fish will be detected at a higher setting, fewer at a lower setting.
Adjustable FishTrax Sonar Frequencies
User selectable dual beam FishTrax Intelligent Sonar allows you to fine-tune the FishTrax 1C to adapt to your fishing style. There are two operating frequencies (200 kHz and 83 kHz), each specifically designed to make finding fish effortless. A frequency of 200 kHz means that 200,000 sonar pulses are produced (and listened for) by the transducer every second, while 83 kHz represents 83,000 sonar pulses per second. The FishTrax 1C has Three Frequency Modes: 83 kHZ ~ 200 kHZ ~ Dual-View (200 kHz and 83 kHz)
200 kHz: Excels at showing minute details. Provides the best resolution and definition of structure and targets, but will not penetrate as deep as 83 kHz. Use this frequency mode for fishing in shallow water where detail is important.
83 kHz: Has a much greater depth penetration capability, but shows less definition. Use it in deeper water or in situations where the 200 kHz lacks bottom structure detail.
Dual-View: Use this mode to utilize the best features of each sonar frequency. The 200 kHz view will show greater detail of bottom structure and fish echoes, while the 83 kHz will reach deeper to show detail beyond the reach of the 200 kHz.
Fish & Depth Alarms...
You can set the FishTrax 1C to sound an audible alarm when a group of fish is detected. Turn it on, and when a fish passes under the sonar sensor, an audible alarm will sound. You can then use the fish depth scale to drop your bait to a depth that will get it in front of the fish. Leave the alarm on if you are using a crankbait so that you do not have to steadily watch for fish on the screen. If you hear the alarm, gently toss your bait at least 20 feet beyond the sonar sensor, allow the bait to drop to the depth of the fish alarm, and retrieve as recommended for the targeted species.
FishTarget™ Symbols & Depth
The FishTrax 1C's FishTarget™ feature displays fish icons and a numeric fish depth reading instead of fish arches to help identify fish. FishTrax sonar uses sophisticated software to analyze the "shape" of the sonar return from a suspended target to determine whether it is a fish or debris. When a fish is detected it is displayed as graphic fish symbol on the HD Color Display.
FishTrax 1C Operating Modes
Fish Finder Mode
In addition to measuring the overall depth of the water, this mode depicts the presence of fish in the water column and shows the bottom contour and composition. Choose between raw sonar data or FishTarget™ fish indicators. It also shows the water temperature.
This mode overlays large numbers over the fish finder display showing Depth, Temperature, and Battery Voltage. Use this mode to monitor critical data from far away while also monitoring the bottom contour & composition to uncover optimal feeding habitats.
Ice-Mode Digital Flasher
This mode gives you a real-time view of the FishTrax™ sonar echoes. Compared to the Fish Finder mode, the flasher shows what's happening below you right at that moment, whereas the fish finder mode shows you the sonar returns from the past.
VirtuView™ ICON LCD
- 1 Depth Readout
- 2Water Temperature
- 3Battery Strength Indicator
- 4Surface Clutter
- 5Fish Arches
- 6Depth Scale
- 7Lower Limit
- 8Sonar Frequency
- 9Bottom Contour / Composition
- VirtuView™ HD Color Display with LED Backlight
- FishTrax Intelligent Sonar Delivers Precise Fish Finder Readings up to 240 Ft
- User Selectable Dual-Frequency 200/83 kHz FishTrax™ Intelligent Sonar (14/26° Beam Angle)
- Auto and Manual Depth Range and Sensitivity Settings
- FishArc™ and FishID™ Fish Indicators with Fish Depth Targeting
- HD Bottom Landscape Painting
- Split Frequency & Bottom Zoom Mode
- Ice-Mode Digital Flasher
- Audible & Visual Shallow and Deep Water Alarms
- Audible Fish Alarm Signals the Presence of Fish
- Algorithmic Software Programming Minimizes False Readings
- VariableZone™ Water Temperature Sensor Shows Water Temperature Throughout The Water Column
- Glare-Free Icon LCD with LED Backlight offers Excellent Readability
- EasyTouch™ User Interface Makes System Setup And Adjustment Easy
- Sonar Sensor is Trollable, Boat Mountable, & Floatable... Achieves Unmatched, Go Anywhere, Portability
- Built-In Expandability Allows Addition of Accessories To Adapt To Any Fishing Platform (*)
- Integrated TraxNut™ allows attachment to any 1/4 x 20 Mounting Bracket
- Sonar Sensor Side-Scan Adapter Allows Sonar Direction Finding Under Weeds, Docks, Ice, etc (*)
- IceShack™ Ice Fishing Enclosure
- Integrated Mesh Side Pockets
- Integrated Transducer Pass-Through Grommet
- Padded Carry Handle
- Anti-skid Base Fee
- Zipper Front Panel with Velcro Hold Back
- 2 Year You-Break-It ~ We-Fix-It™ Warranty
Expandability Like No Other...
The FishTrax 1C's built-in expandability allows for the addition of accessories to adapt the fish finder to any fishing platform. Boat, Kayak, Canoe, Float Tube, Bank, Dock, Ice, etc. You choose the platform and select the accessories to adapt your HawkEye FishTrax Fish Finder to your fishing needs.
Parts & Accessories
In the Box
- FT1PXC FishTrax Fish Finder
- Sonar Sensor (Transducer) with 15 ft Cable with Integrated Temperature Sensor
- Integrated Waterproof Plug & Play Transducer Connector
- Sonar Sensor Float
- TraxMount Kayak Kit
- Model NumberFT1PXCk
- Dimensions 6" x 3" x 2" (153 x 77 x 51 mm)
- Display TypePolarized VirtuView™ HD Color
- Display Screen SizeHeight: 2" Width: 1.6" (50 x 40 mm)
- Display BacklightingFog Free LED
- Battery Requirement4 x 'AAA' (not included) or Boat 12-Volt (*)
- Battery Life30 Hours
- WaterproofingIPX-7 (submerged to 1 m for 30 min)
- Operating Temperature0~160°F (-18~71 °c)
- Units of MeasureFeet (ft) or Meters (m)
- Depth Range Max Max240 ft (75 m)
- Depth Range - Min 1.5 ft (.5 m)
- Depth Readout Increments1/10th ft/m
- Transducer TypePortable, Shoot-Through, Boat Mountable (*)
- Transducer Cable Length P15 ft (4.5 m)
- Transducer FrequencyDual ~ 200/83 kHz ~ User Selectable
- Transducer Beam AngleDual ~ 14/26 Degrees
- User InterfaceEasyTouch™
- Depth AlarmDual ~ Shallow & Deep
- Fish AlarmAudible
- Temperature ReadingsVariableZone™ ~ Water or Air
- Warranty2-Year You-Break-It ~ We-Fix-It™
(*) Requires Optional FishTrax Accessory