Includes all the standard features and accessories as described below and pictured:
- Automatic Range & Sensitivity Delivers Uninterrupted Depth Readings From 2.5 to 200 Feet (.8 to 61 m) in 1/10th Precision (**)
- Air and Water Temperature Readings to the Nearest 1/10th Degree Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Fish Indicator Displays Fish in the Sonar Beam
- Adaptive Software Programming Minimizes False Readings
- EasyTouch™ User Interface Gives One-Touch Access to Depth and Temperature Readings
- Shoot-Thru Technology Allows Readings Through Ice or Boat Hulls (**)
- Displays Depth and Temperature Readings in English or Metric (Ft/F, M/C)
- Waterproof Battery Compartment for 4 x ‘AA’ Batteries (not included)
- Glare-Free Display with SoftGlow™ Backlight for Easy Viewing Under Any Ambient Light Condition
- Integrated High Intensity LED Flashlight with 4 Interchangeable Lens Colors
- Emergency SOS Signaling Mode
What is Factory Recertified? Electronic products are returned for a variety of reasons, many of which are not related to an item's ability to function properly. Such items are no longer sold as "new" and are sold as "recertified". The following are examples of products considered "recertified".
- Most major retail superstores offer a 30-day money back guarantee on their products and there are those consumers that just simply take advantage of that.
- Items where the box was damaged in shipment.
- The item was returned because of a slight defect. The defective part was replaced, tested and then repackaged.
- The item was returned because of a minor cosmetic blemish on the casing that was corrected.
- Demonstration units.
- The box was simply opened.
- Brand new overstocked items are also labeled factory recertified.
- The item has been inspected thoroughly, restored to original specifications (if needed), tested and repackaged for resale.
All Recertified product is covered by a 90-Day Factory Warranty