No matter where your next adventure takes you, the DepthTrax 1H will help you understand the water depth and temperature like never before.
Designed & supported in the USA.
Free shipping on all US orders.
Backed by a 2 year warranty.
300 watts of DepthTrax SONAR power delivers unmatched readings through the murkiest water, softest bottom, and thickest ice. Water temperature readings are accurate to within 1/10th of a degree.
With a robust ABS housing, dual o-ring seals and Inductive Switching Technology, the DepthTrax 1H was built to be the most durable handheld depth finder ever created. It’s backed by an industry-leading 2-year “You Break It… We Fix It” Guarantee.
Whether you’re on a dock, shoreline, canoe, float tube, sailboat or just about anywhere else there’s water… the versatility of the DepthTrax 1H makes it a tool you’ll never want to leave home without. While every other depth finder gets put away for the winter, bring your DepthTrax 1H onto the ice to accurately measure water depth before digging your next ice-fishing hole.
• Easy to use - Put the transducer in the water and instantly obtain accurate depth and temperature readings.
• 300 foot depth range
• Waterproof up to 200 feet
• Powered by 9 volt Alkaline battery
• Read water or air temperature with up to 1/10th of a degree of accuracy
• Shoot through the ice for accurate depth readings while ice fishing.
• Read water depth through the hull of most boats (does not read through air pockets, wood or thick aluminium).
• LED backlighting for low power consumption
• Polarized LCD for glare-free viewing
• Safety lanyard prevents accidental loss
• Designed and supported in the USA
• Industry-leading 2-year “You Break It… We Fix It” Warranty