The DepthTrax 1H was designed with the sole purpose of being the most powerful and durable handheld sonar device ever created. Utilizing HawkEye’s proprietary DepthTrax Sonar Technology, the DepthTrax 1H emits 300 watt sonar pulses, 4 times per second, while algorithmic programming virtually eliminates false readings from being displayed on the LCD. When it came time to design the housing, our design team aimed for unbreakable. Not only does DepthTrax 1H utilize ultra-tough ABS Plastic for its outer shell, but it also incorporates Inductive Switching Technology (IST). IST employs a series of magnets to manage user commands, which allowed the housing of the DepthTrax 1H to be designed with no switch holes. Couple this with dual seals on both the battery and transducer caps, and the DepthTrax 1H is IPX-8 waterproof to depths up to 200 Ft.
Shorelines & Docks: Aim the sonar from any shoreline: river banks, creek banks, pond banks, lake banks, etc.
Dock, Jetty, Pier: Use the Manual Mode to suspend the depth finder from docks, jetties and piers.
Float Tube, Kayak, Canoe: Use the Automatic or Manual Modes from float tubes, kayaks or canoes. Or set inside the hull and shoot through the hull for depth and fish readings.
Boat, Raft, Tender, Dingy: Use the Automatic or Manual Modes from boats, rafts, tenders and dingies. Or set inside the hull and shoot through the hull for depth readings.
PWC: A perfect primary depth finder for your PWC.
Ice Fishing: Shoot through the ice before drilling your hole to check the depth or see if there are fish. Suspend in the hole while fishing to keep on eye out for passing fish.
- Water Depth Readings from 1.5 to 300 Ft (.5 ~ 90 M)
- Water or Air Temperature Readings
- 300 Watts of Sonar Transmit Power
- 200 kHz DepthTrax® Intelligent Sonar (14° Beam Angle)
- Inductive Switching Technology (IST) allows the Unit to be 100% Waterproof to 200 Ft for Diving (61 M)
- SoftGlow™ Backlit Display Display
- Automatic Depth Range Adjustment
- Integrated Lanyard Keeps the DT1H at Your Side
- Displays Air & Water Temperature in °F or °C
- 2 Year You-Break-It ~ We-Fix-It™ Warranty
In the Box
- DT1H Handheld Depth Sounder
- Lanyard Style Wrist Strap
- Model Number DT1H
- Dimensions 2" x 2" x 8" (51 x 51 x 203 mm)
- Display Window Size 1.65" x .87" (42 x 22 mm)
- Display Type Polarized Liquid Crystal Icon
- Display Backlighting Silver HID
- Battery Requirement 9-Volt (not included)
- Battery Life 25 Hours
- Waterproofing IPX-8 to 200 ft (60 m)
- Operating Temperature 14~160°F (-10~71 °c)
- Units of MeasureFeet (ft) or Meters (m)
- Depth Range - Max300 ft (90 m)
- Depth Range - Min2.5 ft (.7 m)
- Depth Readout Increments1/10th ft/m
- Transducer Internal Ceramic
- Transducer Frequency 200 kHz
- Transducer Beam Angle14 Degrees
- Temperature Readings Water or Air
- Warranty 2-Year You-Break-It ~ We-Fix-It™