The FishTrax 1Xi Ice Fishing system incorporates the FishTrax 1X in a specially designed housing to maximize on ice usability. The IceShack™ canvas enclosure reduces glare while protecting the display from the harsh elements. The IceShack includes mesh pockets for tackle storage and a gripped carry handle. Best of all, since the FishTrax system doesn't require a bulky external battery, the entire system is compact, lightweight, and ready when you are. When winter is over, put the IceShack enclosure away, and take the FishTrax on your boat, kayak, canoe, etc and set yourself free.
The Go Anywhere, Do Anything, Fish Finder...
The FishTrax 1X is for intermediate anglers looking for advanced features to pinpoint optimal fish habitats. It incorporates a VirtuView™ Dot Matrix LCD that can be adjusted to show raw sonar data or the FishTarget programming can be turned on to pinpoint the exact depth of your prey. The FishTrax 1X also includes auto-switching, dual-beam FishTrax Intelligent Sonar, as well as a 10-level sensitivity adjustment, multi-level depth ranges, and auto-zoom bottom tracking. Integrated fish and depth alarms intensify prey targeting even further.
SONAR Like Nothing Else...
FishTrax Intelligent Sonar uses SONAR sound waves to detect depth, locate fish, and define bottom contour, composition, and structure. Using specialized microprocessors, these sound waves are generated by the FishTrax display and sent to the FishTrax sonar sensor. The sonar sensor, acting first as a “speaker”, emits these sound waves as a series of pulses. Then, microseconds later, the sonar sensor switches to a “microphone” and listens for the return of the pulses as they bounce off of objects in the water column (sometimes referred to as “echoes”). The “echoes” are sent back to the display where using proprietary algorithms in the FishTrax software, they are analyzed for location, size, and composition of the objects. These signal are then arranged by FishTrax’s Human Interface Software and displayed in an easy to understand manner on the VirtuView™ Dot Matrix display.
Ultra-Light Power Supply...
Space and weight saving design is great for kayaks and float tube anglers alike. This unit comes with auto switching dual-beam FishTrax Intelligent Sonar that will read up to 240 feet in 1/10 precision.
Adjusting the amount of detail the shown on the VirtuView™ display is as simple as adjusting the fish finder’s sensitivity. There are 10 user selectable sensitivity settings to choose from. Select a higher sensitivity setting to show smaller sonar returns on-screen, or a lower setting to remove clutter from the screen. Adjusting Sensitivity also affects how sonar returns are identified as fish icon symbols - more fish will be detected at a higher setting, fewer at a lower setting.
You can set the FishTrax 1 to sound an audible alarm when a group of fish is detected. Turn it on, and when a fish passes under the sonar sensor, an audible alarm will sound. You can then use the fish depth scale to drop your bait to a depth that will get it in front of the fish. Leave the alarm on if you are using a crankbait so that you do not have to steadily watch for fish on the screen. If you hear the alarm, gently toss your bait at least 20 feet beyond the sonar sensor, allow the bait to drop to the depth of the fish alarm, and retrieve as recommended for the targeted species.
Adjustable Depth Range...
You can set the display on the FishTrax 1X to automatically adjust the display range to the water depth, or manually set it to lock the display in a specific depth range. Select AUTO to have the display automatically adjust the depth range for the detected water depth. Advanced users may want to manually select 5, 15, 20, 30, 60, 120 or 240 ft. to only see sonar echoes in those ranges. Keep in mind this locks the depth range of the display to this preset range and ONLY sonar returns from that range will be displayed.
Use a Broom Stick...
The FishTrax 1X FishTarget™ feature displays fish icons and a numeric fish depth reading instead of fish arches to help identify fish. FishTrax™ sonar uses sophisticated software to analyze the "shape" of the sonar return from a suspended target to determine whether it is a fish or debris. When a fish is detected it is displayed as a graphic fish symbol on the VirtuView™ Display.
VirtuView™ DOT MATRIX LCD
- 1Water Depth
- 2Water Temperature
- 3Battery Strength Indicator
- 4Simulator Indicator
- 5 Bottom Contour/Composition
- 6Upper Limit
- 7Surface Clutter
- 9Depth Scale
- 10Low Limit
- Glare-Free VirtuView™ Dot Matrix Display
- Auto Switching Dual-Frequency 200/83 kHz FishTrax™ Intelligent Sonar (14/26° Beam Angle)
- Auto and Manual Depth Range and Sensitivity Settings
- FishTarget™ Fish Indicators with Fish Depth Targeting
- Bottom Zoom Mode
- Audible Fish & Depth Alarms Signal the Presence of Fish & Changes in Water Depth
- VariableZone™ Water Temperature Sensor Shows Water Temperature Throughout the Water Column
- 10-Level Sensitivity Adjustment, Multi-Level Depth Ranges, and Auto Zoom Bottom Tracking Intensifies Prey Targeting
- Algorithmic Software Programming Minimizes False Readings
- VariableZone™ Water Temperature Sensor Shows Water Temperature Throughout The Water Column
- Glare-Free Icon LCD with LED Backlight offers Excellent Readability
- EasyTouch™ User Interface Makes System Setup And Adjustment Easy
- Sonar Sensor is Trollable, Boat Mountable, & Floatable... Achieves Unmatched, Go Anywhere, Portability
- Built-In Expandability Allows Addition of Accessories To Adapt To Any Fishing Platform (*)
- Integrated TraxNut™ allows attachment to any 1/4 x 20 Mounting Bracket
- Sonar Sensor Side-Scan Adapter Allows Sonar Direction Finding Under Weeds, Docks, Ice, etc (*)
- IceShack™ Ice Fishing Enclosure
- Integrated Mesh Side Pockets
- Integrated Transducer Pass-Through Grommet
- Padded Carry Handle
- Anti-skid Base Fee
- Zipper Front Panel with Velcro Hold Back
- 2 Year You-Break-It ~ We-Fix-It™ Warranty
(*) Requires Optional FishTrax Accessory
Expandability Like No Other...
The FishTrax 1X's built-in expandability allows for the addition of accessories to adapt the fish finder to any fishing platform. Boat, Kayak, Canoe, Float Tube, Bank, Dock, Ice, etc. You choose the platform and select the accessories to adapt your HawkEye FishTrax Fish Finder to your fishing needs.
Parts & Accessories
In the Box
- FT1PX FishTrax Fish Finder
- Sonar Sensor (Transducer) with 15 ft Cable with Integrated Temperature Sensor
- Integrated Waterproof Plug & Play Transducer Connector
- Sonar Sensor Float
- FishTrax IceShack® Ice Fishing Enclosure
- TraxMount Suction Cup Display Mount
- TraxMount Weighted Mounting Pad
- Model NumberFT1PXI
- Dimensions 6" x 3" x 2" (153 x 77 x 51 mm)
- Display TypePolarized VirtuView™ Dot Matrix
- Display Screen SizeHeight: 2" Width: 1.6" (50 x 40 mm)
- Display BacklightingWhite HID
- Battery Requirement4 x 'AAA' (not included) or Boat 12-Volt (*)
- Battery Life30 Hours
- WaterproofingIPX-7 (submerged to 1 m for 30 min)
- Operating Temperature0~160°F (-18~71 °c)
- Units of MeasureFeet (ft) or Meters (m)
- Depth Range Max Max240 ft (75 m)
- Depth Range - Min 1.5 ft (.5 m)
- Depth Readout Increments1/10th ft/m
- Transducer TypePortable, Shoot-Through, Boat Mountable (*)
- Transducer Cable LengthP15 ft (4.5 m)
- Transducer FrequencyDual 200/83 kHz
- Transducer Beam AngleDual 14/26 Degrees
- User InterfaceEasyTouch™
- Depth AlarmAudible & Visual
- Fish AlarmAudible
- Temperature ReadingsVariableZone™ ~ Water or Air
- Warranty2-Year You-Break-It ~ We-Fix-It™
(*) Requires Optional FishTrax Accessory