Hands-Free Fish Weight and Length Measurement
The SonicLaser™ Scale XP is a multifunction ultrasonic fish measuring device that doubles as a solid state digital scale. Traditional fish measuring devices require the user to lay a fish on a measuring board or stretch out a conventional measuring device. Well documented research indicates that laying a fish on its side creates considerable damage to internal organs and removes the valuable bacteria fighting slime. The SonicLaser Scale XP will allow the user to pick the fish out of the water using a stress-free lip grip, weigh the fish with a corrosion free digital scale, and measure the length without allowing human interaction with its delicate body. User programming input allows automatic access to minimum and maximum weight and length requirements for tournament release guidance and aids in allowing you to obey local fishing regulations.
Programmable Size Regulations:
User programming input allows automatic access to minimum and maximum weight and length requirements for tournament release guidance and aids in allowing you to obey local fishing regulations. A simple "Thumbs Up" or "Thumbs Down" indicator let you know if the fish is of legal size.
Attach the stainless steel lip grip to the fish’s mouth. Hold the fish vertical with the tail slightly touching a solid object (ground, boat deck, water, etc). Weight and Length measurements are now at your fingertips.
- Weighs up to 100 lbs (45 kg) in pounds/ounces and kilograms
- Calculates fish length from 5 to 60 inches (13 to 154 cm) using laser-guided ultrasound.
- Laser pointer shows the user where the ultrasound is aimed.
- Corrosion free, solid state scale mechanism (no moving parts).
- User programming input allows automatic access to minimum and maximum weight and length memory.
- Stainless Steel Lip Grip Securely Holds Fish and Pivots 360 Degrees.
- Hold Mode allows the user to lock the display on the current reading or hold the most accurate reading while in a rocking boat.
- Tare Feature allows the user to offset the readings to 0 for weighing bags or containers.
- Polarized LCD (can be seen clearly with Polarized Glasses).
- Silver-Screen Backlit LCD.
- Impact Resistant and Waterproof.
- 2 Year You-Break-It ~ We-Fix-It™ Warranty
In the Box
- DS900XP SonicLaser Scale XP
- Stainless Steel Lip Grip
- Quick Reference Operation Guide with Integrated Holder
- Memory Retention Board
- Wax Pencil with Integrated Holder
- Model NumberDS900XP
- Dimensions2.5 x 6.2 (65.5 x 157.4 mm)
- Unit Weight13 oz (.4 kg)
- Display Window Size1.6 x .75 (40.64 x 19.05 mm)
- Display TypePolarized Liquid Crystal Icon
- BacklightingHigh Intensity Silver Screen
- Power Requirement1 x 9-Volt Battery (not Included)
- Accuracy+/- 3%
- Units of Measurein/lbs-oz - cm/kg
- Weight Calculation Range1 oz to 100 lbs (.5 to 45 kg)
- Length Calculation Range5 to 60 (13 to 154 cm)
- Waterproof RatingIPX7 (3 ft submersion for 30 minutes)
- Operational Temperature Range0 to 122 f (-18 to 50 c)
- Memory Storage10 Slots
- Fish Holding AttachmentStainless Steel Lip Grip
- Measurement ApparatusLaser-Guided Ultrasound
- Warranty2 Year You-Break-It ~ We-Fix-It™